Registration & Accommodation
As our official room blocks are already full, we have partnered with Stay22 to accommodate our participant needs. This option offers you a wide range of accommodation choices including environmentally friendly hotels.
How does it work?
- Explore the map (below): Scroll through the map to discover all available hotels. Each icon represents a lodging establishment.
- Click on the icon: By clicking on the hotel icon, you will have access to more information, including price and availability. A direct link will take you to the Booking.com reservation page.
- Use the filters: On the top left-hand corner of the map, you’ll find convenient filtering options. You can select your dates of stay, adjust the filter to your budget, choose a specific hotel classification and even filter by accommodation type.
The map offers a multitude of choices to suit your preferences.Please note that reservations are made directly via Booking.com, and any further inquiries should be addressed to the relevant establishment.
We look forward to greeting you at the conference!
Reservation and cancellation policies
To ensure the best availability and rates, reservations must be received by August 17, 2023.
After this date, the Housing Office will continue to assist prospective participants in finding a room at the best possible rate and terms, but cannot guarantee rates as low as those negotiated.
Company’s brand included in all conference collateral (print and digital).
A credit card is required to make a reservation and guarantee the reservation.
Reservations made without a credit card will not be processed.
Early departure fees may apply depending on individual hotel policies.
It is recommended that you reconfirm your departure date upon arrival to avoid these charges.
All hotel reservation changes must be sent in writing to JPdL – AF2023 Secretariat and Housing Bureau at email@example.com.
Reservations may be cancelled without penalty until August 17, 2023.
All cancellations must be sent in writing to JPdL – AF2023 Secretariat and Housing Bureau by August 17, 2023. If you do not cancel your reservation in writing in advance, the full room rate will be charged by the hotel to the registered credit card.
Also note that a one-night deposit (non-refundable) will be charged by the hotel to the registered credit card after August 17, 2023.
No Show (non-cancelled rooms)
If you do not cancel your reservation in writing in advance, the full room rate will be charged by the hotel to the registered credit card.
Rates are quoted in Canadian dollars (CAD) and are subject to all applicable taxes. The following taxes are not included in the room rate and are subject to change without notice (per room, per night): 3.50% lodging tax; 5% federal goods and services tax; 9.975% provincial sales tax.
Rates are applicable three (3) days prior and three (3) days after the event, based on availability.
After August 17, 2023, room rates and assignments will be based on availability.
Your credit card will be charged if:
– You do not check in to the hotel on your scheduled arrival day (no show).
– After checking in, you check out before your scheduled departure date.
– You do not cancel your reservation in accordance with the defined cancellation policy.
– Subject to all applicable taxes, 14.975% and 3.5%.
– Rates are quoted in Canadian dollars, per room, per night.
– Rates are applicable 3 days prior and 3 days after the event, but subject to availability.
– Room rates are not guaranteed after August 17, 2023.
If you wish to arrange your accommodation outside of the official dates, change your hotel reservation, or have any other questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.